Excel Training Courses in London, UK
WeAreExcel provide training on three formats:- Public scheduled 1-day classroom courses at our training centre in Liverpool Strreet, London EC2M, Virtual classroom course via Zoom and In-Person on business client’s work site for small private groups. Microsoft applications are our specialty with Excel being our main focus. All our trainers are TPMA accredited and have a real passion for training and engaging with learners. Our one day Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Excel VBA training courses can be delivered both on our customer’s sites and through Open Public courses in Liverpool Street, London. Excel has rapidly become a key application in business today and WeAreExcel are committed to helping users get to grips with the many powerful tools available in Microsoft Excel.
Our one day Excel training courses in London, are delivered at various levels and run every month out of our fully functional training centre in Liverpool Street, London EC2M. Our one day training courses fall into various levels with Excel Introduction, Excel Intermediate and Advanced Excel courses being the most popular. In addition to these three key levels we also run specialist courses in Excel VBA and Excel Power Query courses.
What you get when you attend our Public Excel courses
- Small group sizes:- 2 – 6 delegates for In-person courses (max 4 for virtual public courses)
- A qualified instructor with real-world spreadsheet experience
- Post course exercises for further practise as well as PDF notes for reference
- Post Course help and support – call your training for additional help after the course
- Certificate of attendance/completion
- Competitive pricing – click here to see our prices
What you get with On-site Excel group training
- Improved value for money if you have more than two users requiring training
- Flexibility with how the training is delivered to your users
- Flexibility around topics we cover – to best suit your user’s learning needs
- Group sizes to suit your business’s needs
- A qualified instructor who will be flexible in her/his approach and will engage well with your team
- Post Course help and support from the trainer who delivers you training
What people have said about our training recently
We Are Excel are very proud of the reviews we receive. You can see ALL the feedback we have received via our online feedback with Coursecheck.com. Click here to see what other people who have trained with us have to say about experience.
If you would like to know more about any 1-day Excel training course or our onsite Excel training, please call or email us today. We can offer standard course outlines or deliver custom outlines to meet your individual requirements.
WeAreExcel are passionate about helping individuals to develop their Spreadsheet skills – as such we provide post-classroom training “homework” to all those attending our classes in order to give everyone the chance to practice techniques covered in the classroom within a few days of attending one of our courses. We then strongly urge users to look for opportunities to apply the techniques learnt, in their own real world!
Looking for our Coronavirus policy? Please click here