Coronavirus / COVID-19 Update
(Last updated: Thursday 21st October 2021 )
OUR TRAINING CENTRE IS BACK TO NORMAL!
What are we doing?
Our business premises at ‘WeWork’ offices currently employ extra hygiene measures including:
- Maximum number of 6 delegates at any one time on all courses – all spaced out
- Increased daytime cleaning scope to sanitise all high-frequency touchpoints more often
- Ensuring sufficient stock levels of soap and soap dispensers remain filled
- Installation of hand sanitizer dispensers, which are available at the building entrance and in pantry areas
- Sanitising work surfaces in all training rooms (including sanitising all laptops, keyboards and mice)
How you can help?
- Frequently and thoroughly clean hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer or soap and water;
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth;
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has a fever or cough;
- If you have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority
What to do if you can’t attend a course due to COVID-19
If you are unable to attend your course due to COVID related reasons, do contact us to discuss your options further. This must be done within 24 hours of your course.
We appreciate your co operation during this time.
Please to not hesitate to get in contact with our team if you have any further questions or concerns – please call us on 020 7183 7740 lines open 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday, or email us on [email protected]
FOR MORE INFORMATION on COVID-19 VISIT www.who.int