Microsoft Excel PowerQuery
With Power Query, you can
- Find and connect data across a wide variety of sources.
- Merge and shape data sources to match your data analysis requirements or prepare it for further analysis and modeling with tools such as PowerPivot and PowerView.
- Perform data cleansing operations.
- Import data from multiple log files.
- Pull data into Power Pivot from new data sources, such as XML, and File Folders as refreshable connections.
Public PowerQuery / PowerPivot Courses in London.
Our Approach with Excel PowerQuery training
Microsoft Excel PowerQuery and PowerPivot training is a specialty of ours. We pride ourselves on covering these Business Intelligence topics in Excel very well. Our PowerQuery/ PowerPivot trainers will not let the subject go over anyone’s head (we feel strongly about this); so a potentially complex subject is always broken down into understandable sections which each build on one another as the training course unfolds.
- Led by our Excel specialist Chris James
- Small group sizes – max 6 users
- 1 Day private group courses on your site
- Public course scheduled each month at our training centre in Aldgate London
Upcoming public Excel PowerQuery courses in Aldgate, London:
Excel PowerQuery 1 day course
NEXT DATE:- 15th February| (4 spaces left)
This 1-day workshop style course takes you through a Step-by-step approach to start creating your own VBA programs. Day-1 covers all the basics with day-2 building on this and providing a lot of hands-on practice.
TO BOOK or to discuss our VBA Excel classes in more detail, please call 020 7183 7740 or email email@example.com
Excel PowerQuery Introduction Course
To import, tidy up, transform data and output a workable clean dataset for analysing
By the end of the session you will be able to:
- Understand what Power Query and PowerPivot is
- Identify where in the data analysis process Power Query sits
- Import data from various sources
- Restructure and transform data ready for output
- Loading data to a Table Query, Create a Connection only and add to the Data Model
Power Query Introduction
- What is it?
- The Interface
- Data Sources
- Overview of Process (Txt Import to Load and Refresh)
- Excel Tables
- Excel Workbook
- CSV and Txt Files
- Web Sites
- From Folder
Restructure and Transform Data
- Remove Columns/Rows
- Add Columns
- Format Columns
Load Data & Refresh
- Connection Only
- Data Model
- Merge and Append
Onsite / Corporate PowerQuery Training
We can also provide corporate Excel PowerQuery courses nationwide. Delivered in the familiarity of your business setting, all levels of experience are catered for. Choose from pre-designed training courses – for beginners to advanced power-users.
This approach to PowerQuery training offers improved value for money when you have more than two users needing this training.