Coronavirus / COVID-19 Update
(Last updated: Thursday 9th July 2020)
WE REOPENED OUR TRAINING CENTRE ON MONDAY 6th JULY!!
WeAreExcel are very aware of the current pandemic situation around COVID-19 and have taken steps within the government guidelines to help prevent and stop the spread of the virus. We are currently following the latest advice daily and following the situation carefully.
What are we doing?
Our business premisis at ‘WeWork’ offices currently employ extra hygiene measures including:
- Reduce class sizes – maximum number of 3 delegates at any one time on all courses
- Increased daytime cleaning scope to sanitise all high-frequency touchpoints more often
- Ensuring sufficient stock levels of soap and soap dispensers remain filled
- Installation of hand sanitizer dispensers, which are available at the building entrance and in pantry areas
- Sanitising work surfaces in all training rooms 3 times a day (including sanitising all laptops, keyboards and mice)
How you can help?
All visitors and staff members are encouraged to adhere to the same restricted travel and work from home guidelines for the health and safety of the people in our workspace. The safety and security of our visitors and staff is our number one priority, and we can only achieve this with your help.
- If you or your employees have travelled to an identified high-risk zone, we ask that you follow the advice of local authorities and self-quarantine at home for 14 days.
- If you exhibit flu-like symptoms, such as respiratory symptoms, fever, new dry cough, shortness of breath or breathing difficulties, please reside on the side of caution and self-quarantine at home for 14 days (or until you are cleared by a healthcare provider to return to work).
Finally, as with our employees, we also encourage all visitors to follow the below protective measures advised by global health authorities:
- Frequently and thoroughly clean hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer or soap and water;
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth;
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has a fever or cough;
- If you have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority
What to do if you can’t attend a course due to COVID-19
If you are unable to attend your course do contact us to discuss your options further.
If you have a scheduled on site course with us please get in contact to discuss your available options.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this time.
Please to not hesitate to get in contact with our team if you have any further questions or concerns – please call us on 020 7183 7740 lines open 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR MORE INFORMATION on COVID-19 VISIT www.who.int